This is specifically related to men. Healing your relationship with the masculine.
From Wound to Wisdom.
If you feel like your struggling with your relationship with the masculine or men in general. This is for you.
I have supported women in embracing their feminine energy and in understanding the masculine so that they can attract the partner they want.
You see most women don’t have a blueprint to work with so to it can be difficult to navigate what a man really wants and find what’s actually stopping you from creating the life you truly desire.
Things we will cover:
- Getting clear with what you want in and with a man and how to build patterns for that to manifest.
- Understanding what a man needs in different situations and what we are looking for in terms of attraction.
- Healthy boundaries with men that will elicit healthier interactions with them.
- Decoding our beliefs with men and the language we use around them.
- Space holding to heal past traumas and break limiting beliefs/patterns around the masculine.
- Diving into your beliefs around sexuality and intimacy.
- Clearing Cords / Karmic relationships
This requires a high level of vulnerability but I assure you it will support you in moving in the direction you want to.
If this resonates please send an application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then we can hop on a free 30 minutes discovery call to see if we are the right fit for each other.
Everything you share with me will be treated with the utmost respect and absolute confidentiality. The more open, honest and detailed you are. The better I can serve you.
‘Working with Amit has been one of the best gifts I could have given myself. He is an extraordinary human being who shows up in a way that has challenged me to question, rethink and redefine my standards, beliefs, needs and desires around men and relationships.’
Isagenix Team Leader
‘This man has been literally a meteor like blessing that came into my life! At the time I was terrified of men due to very unpleasant experiences in the past. I avoided men pretty much for over 3 years and cut that part out of my life to protect myself and had very little idea of how to trust or be unconditionally loved and accepted for who I was. I cannot say it in other words than Amit brought parts of me back to life and changed and opened me up for experiencing the world in a different way.’